Monday, August 27, 2007

Welcome to Kyle & Carrie's Wedding Blog

Welcome to Kyle & Carrie's Wedding blog. After trying unsuccessfully to e-mail pictures to Kyle I've decided to go with what I know and blog the whole thing, that is up until the point on Saturday night when I ran out of memory on my camera. Here is a picture of the welcome baskets that I made for a few of the out of town guests.
On Thursday morning Carrie, Dana, Blake & I had our Spa Day at Bay Harbor. The guys all headed out for a round of golf at Boyne Highlands.
Here is the happy couple ready to begin greeting their wedding party on the shore of beautiful Lake Michigan. OK, so our deck actually faced M31, the busy street leading into Charlevoix the Beautiful........
The first of the wedding party start to arrive. Kyle's best man Aaron, his older brother, and his best buddy Mike getting the party started in our room which we had prepared as the hospitality room.
A view from the loft of the of the ever growing group. Sorry Jeremy for cutting off you head!

3 comments:

Carrie White said...

Thank you everyone for a wonderful wedding weekend! Kyle and I were thrilled with each and every day we had up north. We are so blessed to have such great family and friends to share it with. Thank you for all your love and support. The memories will be with us always. Love, Mr and Mrs Kyle White.

P.S. Beautiful website Momma Giannotta!

Sue said...

Oh, I love the Momma Giannotta....and the Mr. & Mrs. Kyle White

Jeff and Lori Totten said...

What a beautiful website. I really enjoyed looking over the pictures and pictures of the days leading up to your wedding. Thank you for sharing. I enjoyed your big day and look forward to hearing more about your future days together. love Lori